Saturday, 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 1

Today is the first day of June and that means the first day of the 30 Day Snap Challenge. Louise aka Sprinkle Of Glitter came up with the fantastic idea of taking and uploading one picture every day in June. Click the image below to read her original post.


Let's get this started!

We've not had much luck with the weather in the UK and Spring really has been a mixed bag of sunny spells and showers - lots of showers! These tulips have really brightened up the flat on those grey days and opened up so beautifully. I love having fresh flowers around the place.

30 Day Snap | Tulip

Feel free to join in with the challenge. I'm really enjoying seeing what pictures are appearing on people's blogs.

Ellen xx

8 comments:

  1. Yep we've pretty much had the weather of all seasons within one Month in England haha. Pretty picture! x

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it settles down and we get a decent Summer this year!

      Delete
  2. The weather has a mind of it's own! Nice picture, what camera do you use? The 30 day snap is such a lovely idea of Louise's, I've seen/heard of it before but now having a whole group of people to do it with is encouraging me to do it properly! I really enjoyed doing it today.

    Tara x

    http://fox-heart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's the Sony Alpha 57.

      I think it's fantastic how many people are joining in. I've loved discovering new blogs from it too.

      Delete
  3. tulips are one of my favourite flowers :) Thats a great shot!

    Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such nice flowers, love how vibrant they can be. Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely and pretty picture. I love tulips too, perfect flower for this time of year. Have fun in the challenge xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love having them around in Spring time.

      Delete