Saturday, 22 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 22

30 Day Snap | Glasses

It's that time of year where I am due an eye test and get told they have got a little worse...exciting times. As I've found black rectangular frames suit my face and I wear my glasses all the time I find it very difficult to change to any other style. Specsavers do a 2 for 1 offer on their £69+ pairs of glasses so I decided on getting a second pair that are slightly larger and rounder. I am hoping this will be a gentle start to choosing different frames and maybe colours eventually. All in good time!

Ellen xx

2 comments:

  1. I wear black or dark purple rectangular frames.. My problem is that I lose them ALLL the time.. I keep buying cheaper and cheaper glasses because they might as well be disposable to me at this point. I can never keep up with them!! lol.. Love the 30 day snap posts!! Keep them coming. (:

    XOXO ♥ Kia

    http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha as of yet I haven't lost a pair of glasses thankfully. I usually always end up buying two pairs if there is some sort of offer on but then hardly ever wearing the second pair. This time round I am loving both! Hooray!

      Delete