Sunday, 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 2

30 Day Snap | Stephen King
I've always had a vivid imagination and love books that capture you, allowing you to build a clear picture in your mind as the characters grow and the story progresses. Much like my film choices, I enjoy - if that's the right word! - a horror/thriller and have always been a fan of Stephen King's writing. Reading at bedtime has always been my preference and, considering my favourite genre, there have been no horrible nightmares yet!

Ellen xx

2 comments:

  1. Is the book super scary? I found the film so tense but it's one of my all time favourite horrors! Jack Nicholson is such a master :)

    I'm doing the 30 day snap too so I'd love it if you could check out my blog

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long time since I saw the film. In a way I'm glad because I've been reading the book and using my imagination. There have been some creepy moments so far, you really get dragged along with the characters and their problems.

      Jack Nicholson is an amazing actor - I loved him in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

      Following your blog :) xx

      Delete