Wednesday, 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 5

30 Day Snap | Tea

I love a cup of tea - it helps wake me up in the morning, unwind after work and goes well with a book before bedtime. The only time I will go a day without tea is on holiday - it's just never the same elsewhere. That means as soon as I arrive back home, it's the first thing I have! I found a couple of quotes that I think sum it up:

"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."
Bernard-Paul Heroux

"If you are cold, tea will warm you.  If you are too heated, it will cool you.  If you are depressed, it will cheer you.  If you are excited, it will calm you." 
Gladstone, 1865

Ellen xx

2 comments:

  1. i love a lovely mug of tea!
    have you tried vanilla tea? its delish :)
    following you now :)

    it would be great to follow eachother! find me at..
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always makes you feel better.

      No I haven't, I'll be sure to check it out.

      Thanks :) Following you too.

      Delete