Thursday, 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 6

30 Day Snap | Gerbil
This is Petal, my gerbil, enjoying my dressing gown sleeve. It seems to be one of her favourite places.

She must be getting close to three years old now and is still as crazy as when I first got her. She used to live with her gerbil friend, Blossom, who sadly passed away in February. Being social animals, I was worried how Petal would cope and wasn't sure how she would be with a new friend but she seems to be as happy as ever. Chewing through toilet rolls like there's no tomorrow and running around like a crazy person gerbil <3

Ellen xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just nominated you for Liebster Award! Check my blog for the questions and rules!
    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is such a cute photo!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) Had a look, love the skort! x

      Delete
  3. Aww such a cutie!!! Sad that the other one passed away :(

    Brightside - I'm a new follower :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a sweetie!

      Thanks, just checked out your blog. Love your artwork! Following :) x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute photo! xxx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete