Sunday, 7 July 2013

Lush Review: Space Girl Bath Bomb

Space Girl Bath Bomb
I think I have found another favourite when it comes to bath bombs! I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to try this one as the sweet scent, novelty shape and hint of glitter ticks all the boxes for me.

Space Girl includes grapefruit, almond and bergamot oil, smelling sweet like candy. I don't find the smell too overpowering but thought that it was more subtle once in the water. Also if you are not a fan of glittery baths, do not be put off by this one. From what I could tell, the only glitter is on the outside so you won't get any nasty surprises.

The thing I love most this bath bomb is what it does once in the water. Whilst fizzing away, turning the water into a deep violet, you get swirls of bright fuschia which turn your bath into your own little galaxy. I found it fascinating watching the creation!
The Space Girl bath bomb is a bargain at £2.10 and available on lush.co.uk.

7 comments:

  1. hehe same here http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/interview-with-whatiwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to be a shower girl thanks to the amazing rainfall shower at my Mum's house. Since moving into our flat I've just converted back to baths and shopping at Lush for things to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Hannah XX
    www.randombrilliancewithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,amazing post...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks awesome!! i've only tried one lush bath bomb before, but this makes me want to go get more (:
    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete