Monday, 12 August 2013

Birthday Celebrations

I had the pleasure of turning 25 the other week - a quarter of a century! 
Some of the goodies I got :)
More goodies!
Loving my Minnie Mouse figurine and 1kg (!) of irregular jelly beans!
Owl cupcakes
Continuing the owl theme in my life - cupcakes made by my best friend!
The Grange St Paul's - Bedroom
Staying at The Grange St Paul's - lovely hotel...
The Grange St Paul's - Bathroom
...with a bathroom I wish we could have in the flat! 
The 39 Steps
Seeing The 39 Steps at the Criterion Theatre - fantastic play!
EllenAll of the above = Happy Ellen!

3 comments:

  1. love the owl backpack! where is it from? :D

    and the cupcakes are so cute

    B,xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of your birthday stuff!!!
    Especially the owl stuff.. Too adorable!

    And the detail on the front of that theater has me absolutely in awe!! Amazing!!

    Hope you had a great birthday!! (:

    XOXO ♥ Kia - http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl backpack is so adorable! :) Plus the hotel you stayed at is simply gorgeous <3

    I know I'm extremely late but happy belated birthday!

    xoxo ♡ B - http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete