Tuesday, 24 September 2013

I Heart Fall (aka Autumn) Tag

A spell of food poisoning and some sad news in the family - but thankfully topped off by a relaxing week in sunny Spain! - has meant my blog has been a little neglected. Back now and hoping to be more disciplined with my posts!

Cate at The Perks Of Being A Hipster has just done this tag and I enjoyed reading her answers so thought I would give it a go. I tag all of you so let me know if you do this on your blog so I can check your answers out.



#1 Overall favourite thing about it?
It would have to be the cosy outfits. Knitwear, leggings and boots are pretty much what I live in for Autumn. Although the cold weather can sometimes be a bore I do love that feeling of being all wrapped up with a choice of a hat, scarf and gloves to accessorise.

#2 Favourite Drink?
Nothing can beat a good old cup of tea for me! Although I went to the local cafe near where I work and got myself a hot chocolate which was the most delicious I've tasted. I think I'll be spending many lunch breaks in there.

#3 Favourite Scent/Candle?
I'm currently trying to burn through a candle collection that has been building up. The next to be burnt is my Yankee Candle Kiwi Berries. It's quite a fruity scent and I can't wait to use it in the living room.

#4 Best Lipstick?
I recently bought the Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Valentine which I plan to test out through Autumn. I think reds and dark berry colours look great at this time of year.

#5 Go-To Moisturiser?

For me it is my usual Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Light for combination/oily skin. It lives up to being light to apply and feels really nice on my skin.

#6 Go-To Colours For The Eyes?
I enjoy wearing neutral shades on my eyes and I am currently loving the Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette in What's Nude.

#7 Favourite Music (Band/Singer) To Listen To?

Norah Jones - she has such a soulful sound which is great for chilling out with a good book.

#8 Favourite Outfit?
An oversized jumper, thick tights and boots.

#9 Autumn Treat (eg Something You Have Your Eye On)?

The longer and colder nights can only mean more baths! I will probably raid Lush for some treats - Ceridwen's Cauldron and Twilight are on my list to try.

#10 Favourite Place To Be?
It would have to be London town. Walking around Hyde Park, feeding the ducks and squirrels, drinking tea and eating carrot cake before travelling home and getting cosy in front of the TV.

#11 Favourite Fall scarf or accessory?
It would have to be my Ugg boots. They are just my staple item for Autumn!

#12 Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
When it comes to horror movies I LOVE THEM! However anything with live actors and I freak out. Somehow my friends have managed to get me in The London Dungeons on several occasions which just results in me hiding between them all desperate not to get picked on!

#13 Favourite Halloween movie
This is tricky but I would probably have to say anything from the Saw series. Saw a couple  of them when they were released on Halloween and the atmosphere in the cinema was great...lots of screams and covered faces!

#14 Favourite candy to eat on Halloween
I do enjoy tucking in to strawberry flavoured pencils. Obviously the sweet variety rather than something to draw with!

#15 What are you dressing up for on Halloween?
I will be in my pyjamas at home! However if I was to be partying or out trick or treating - which I think I am a bit too old for - I would probably dress up as a zombie.

Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment