Sunday, 13 October 2013

Philosophy Inner Grace Eau de Parfum

Philosophy Inner Grace Eau de Parfum
Perfumes are my weakness - my collection will always have room for one more. So when I stumbled across this in my local Boots store, I just knew this had to be mine!

Inner Grace is a soft floral scent with a hint of musk. When I was younger I was addicted to the white musk fragrance in the Body Shop, which I now find a little too overpowering. This perfume is the lighter, more sophisticated version and I have fallen in love!

Another thing that really impresses me is how lasting this is on my skin. Most other perfumes disappoint me when the scent fades fast and becomes undetectable. With Inner Grace I can spray in the morning before work and the scent is still there on my way home. Winner!

A 60ml of Inner Grace Eau de Parfum is £44.00. Check out the inner grace collection at philosophy.co.uk.

2 comments:

  1. I love philosophy will definitely give this a spritz in store!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete