Sunday, 5 January 2014

Hello 2014

I have never really been one for making resolutions - any attempt I usually make ends in failure! With a new comes a new start and the first resolution I actually feel determined to achieve.


I will be the first to admit that I find it too easy to come home from work, put the TV on and sit for a good few hours with my Macbook or iPad in hand. I want to be more productive with my time and this is where my notebook comes in. 

Everything time I think of somewhere I want to visit, something I want to do for myself, a project I want to start, things I want to achieve or home improvements I want to make I'm going to note it down. I don't expect to do it all but I hope it is something that makes me more productive and I can carry on year after year.

What do you want to achieve in 2014?

Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment